Get Up To $1,000 Toward The Cost
of Installing Mobility Equipment
We believe in the freedom that goes along with driving your own car. But we also know that buying and modifying a new vehicle can be expensive. To help out, Hyundai is offering $1,000 toward the cost of adaptive equipment. Everything you need to get started is right here, including links to informative guides, fact sheets, and specialists who can help you determine the equipment and training you need.
THE PROCESS IS SIMPLE:
1. Review the eligibility requirements and program details below
2. Download and complete the one-page mobility form
3. Mail vehicle purchase documents and completed mobility form to Hyundai Motor America
1. ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS AND PROGRAM DETAILS
WHAT VEHICLES ARE ELIGIBLE?
- New, unused 2011, 2012, and 2013 model year Hyundai vehicles sold or leased and delivered to a retail customer by an authorized Hyundai Dealership in the U.S.A. are eligible for reimbursement under this program.
- Fleet sales and vehicles purchased from a source other than an authorized dealer of Hyundai Motor America are not eligible.